#01
"Wake up, Neo."
“醒醒吧,尼奥。”
#02
"The Matrix has you."
“矩阵控制了你。”
#03
"Follow the white rabbit."
“追随那只白兔。”
#04
"Knock, knock, Neo."
“叩门吧,尼奥。”
#05
"What is the Matrix?"
“什么是矩阵?”
#06
"Welcome to the real world."
“欢迎来到真实世界。”
#07
"The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us."
“矩阵无处不在,就在我们周围。”
#08
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back."
“这是你最后的机会。从此以后,就再也无法回头。”
#09
"You take the blue pill... the story ends."
“你吞下蓝药丸……故事就此结束。”
#10
"You take the red pill... you stay in Wonderland."
“你吞下红药丸……你留在奇境。”
#11
"I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
“我只能给你指门,穿过去得靠你自己。”
#12
"Remember, all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more."
“记住,我只提供真相,仅此而已。”
#13
"Free your mind."
“解放你的思想。”
#14
"There is no spoon."
“勺子并不存在。”
#15
"Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible."
“别去弯曲勺子,那是不可能的。”
#16
"Instead... only try to realize the truth."
“相反……只要去领悟真相。”
#17
"I know kung fu."
“我会功夫。”
#19
"Dodge this."
“躲开这个。”
#20
"Guns. Lots of guns."
“枪。很多枪。”
#21
"You are a slave, Neo."
“你是个奴隶,尼奥。”
#22
"The body cannot live without the mind."
“身体离不开精神。”
#23
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
“知道道路与走在路上不同。”
#24
"You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief."
“你必须放下一切,尼奥。恐惧、怀疑与不信。”
#25
"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo."
“我在试着解放你的思想,尼奥。”
#26
"The answer is out there, Neo. It's looking for you."
“答案就在外面,尼奥。它在找你。”
#27
"It is the question that drives us."
“问题驱使着我们。”
#28
"I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life."
“我不喜欢自己的人生不受掌控的感觉。”
#29
"You have to see it for yourself."
“你得亲眼去看。”
#30
"Choice is an illusion."
“选择是一种幻象。”